Welcome back! We are offering a limited number of fitness classes with the following safety measures in place. Register for classes on the MindBody app or website by searching for "Pinecrest Community Center." Hope to see you soon - safely.
- Participants must properly disinfectant their equipment before and after use.
- Class sizes are limited to 9 participants and 1 instructor. As soon as Miami-Dade County authorizes larger classes, this ratio will increase.
- Participants must bring their own towels. Community Center towel service has been discontinued indefinitely. We will have high quality gym towels available for purchase at the front desk if a participant needs a towel. These towels are yours to keep.
- Participants must bring their own mat and water bottles. Until the threat of COVID-19 is over, the mats in the community center will not be available. If needed, personal mats will be available at the front desk of the Community Center.
- The water bottle filler outside of the spinning and movement room will be available for touchless filling of your water bottle, the drinking fountain portion will be unavailable.
- Face coverings must be worn while outside of the classroom. Face coverings are not required while the class is in session.
- You must wash/sanitize your hands upon entering the facility.
All classes require a minimum number of participants in order to run the class. The registration deadline is 2 hours before the class starts. If the minimum number of participants registered for the class is not met before the 2 hour cut-off, the class will be cancelled. We urge you to check the class status on your app before heading to the class. If there are any participants registered for a cancelled class, a refund or credit will be issued.
Find us on social media!
Visit our social media pages for daily workouts, tips and resources! Weekly fitness challenges are posted every Monday. We encourage you to post photos and videos of yourself and your loved ones engaging in these fitness activities using #Pinecresting and/or #PinecrestKind.